Today there are more convenient and healthy contact lens choices than ever before. Whatever your vision challenge, it can probably be met with an array of specialty contact lenses for individual vision needs.
- If you need correction for presbyopia but dislike the idea of bifocal eyeglasses, you have many contact lens options.
- These rigid lenses arenât as popular or well-known as soft lenses, but they offer the advantages of durability, crisp vision and high oxygen permeability.
- Challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia, keratoconus and dry eyes neednât be a barrier to contact lens wear, but they do require more time and patience.
- What if you could wear contacts while sleeping, and then see clearly during the day without them? It might sound like magic, but itâs a time-tested reality called ortho-k.
- âI canât wear soft contacts; I have astigmatism.â This once-true statement is now simply a myth.
- “I can’t wear soft contacts; I have astigmatism.” This once-true statement is now simply a myth.